Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Compound Effect

Many of you know I am a avid reader and love learning. I have spent the last 15 years learning all I can about new technology innovations and project management as I have grown in the these areas to do what I do today, running a $94 Million Dollar program for the Department of Labor. In making a shift to becoming a Ambit Energy, Direct Selling and Network Marketing expert, I am pulling together some of the tools that will allow us all to get educated in this business. This is the most fun I have had years and being able to create wealth that will last generations.

This team will generate MILLIONS of dollars over the next few year and to do this we need to have the knowledge to duplicate success all over the US. The book I am currently reading is the Compound Effect and I would like you all to join me. This is not a requirement, but a request for those who are ready to do some amazing things in the next 30, 60, and 90 days. Over the next few weeks we will be posting a series of tools on our site TeamAchieve526.com to help you grow your business.

The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
http://thecompoundeffect.com/

Read Chapter 1 Online and then Join Me in an Amazing Journey
http://thecompoundeffect.com/downloads/The_Compound_Effect_CH1.pdf


"You know that expression, “Slow and steady wins the race”?
Ever heard the story of the tortoise and the hare? Ladies and
gentlemen, I’m the tortoise. Give me enough time, and I will
beat virtually anybody, anytime, in any competition. Why?
Not because I’m the best or the smartest or the fastest. I’ll win
because of the positive habits I’ve developed, and because of
the consistency I use in applying those habits."

0 comments:

Post a Comment